Grade 8 Entrance Testing
16 March 2019
Entrance Testing – High School Application Process:
- Complete an application form – available on this website.
- Hand the application form (accompanied by a birth certificate, latest school report and proof of payment) in at the High School office.
- You will receive an email containing details about our Open Day.
- You will receive another email with details about our Entrance Exams – Parents who wish to register their students to write our Entrance Exams will be asked to contact the school to make a booking.
- Once Entrance Exams have been marked, Parents will be notified of the results via email.
- Students who pass the Entrance Exam will be contacted for an interview.
- Successful interview candidates will be contacted telephonically. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified in writing via email.
Entrance Testing – FAQ:
Q: “What may hinder the application process?”
A: All Parents are credit checked and any judgements or defaults may affect the outcome of the candidate’s acceptance. School fees not paid up-to-date or paid timeously at the current school may also hinder the process.
- Students who qualify in the Top 15 will be invited to write our Scholarship Exam. No candidate that has not been invited will be able to sit the Scholarship Exam.