We are open for admissions!
Learn more about our admissions procedure before starting your online application.
Applicants for admission must comply with the following procedure:
- The application-for-admission form must be completed online or a hard-copy can be handed in at the Pre-School, Primary and High School receptions
- The applicant may be requested to attend an interview and to submit a character reference from his/her current principal
- All new applicants are subjected to an entrance assessment or to a school-readiness assessment
Other required documentation:
- R400.00 non-refundable administration fee
- Copy of your child’s unabridged birth certificate
- Copy of both Parents/Guardians ID document
- Copy of your child’s latest school report
- Copy of Baptism certificate (Catholics only)
- Applicants that are not South African citizens must provide a valid study permit
- Signing this application form gives us permissions to do any relevant credit checks
- Character reference in respect of the applicant
Criteria for Mission
The Board of Governors and School Executive have adopted the following selection criteria:
Admission is based on the availability of space
For High School admissions, students already attending the Primary School will be placed first, provided that they meet the minimum criteria for admission
Acceptance of a sibling application is not guaranteed. Applicants that have siblings already in attendance at the school, one or both parents who were past students of the school and/or students who are Catholic may be given preference when being considered for admission
The applicants that meet the minimum criteria will generally be placed on a first-come-first-served basis
Those applications that cannot be accepted due only to lack of availability only will be placed on a waiting list, in order of date of application
Admission is conditional upon the ability to pay the prescribed school fees and the non-refundable enrolment fee. Parents/Guardians who apply for admission of their children will be subject to a credit-reference check.
The applicant’s school fees from their previous school must be paid up in full before any application for admission will be considered
As noted above, successful applicants must undertake to attend morning assemblies, religious-education classes, Mass and special feast days
Successful applicants must also agree to adhere to the school’s Code of Conduct which is printed in the school diary
Only applications for Grade PR to Grade 10 will be considered
Only those applicants (other than for Grade R and Grade PR) who are six years and older at the time of application or who will be six years old by 30 June of the year of admission will normally be considered. However, applicants who do not meet this criteria may be considered under special circumstances. (This is in accordance with Section 45A of the South African Schools Act of 1996, as amended)
Applicants who are not South African citizens must also provide a valid study permit, in addition to meeting the above criteria.